Well today i woke up at 10am. I seen that David tried calling me at 3 in the morning .I didn't hear the phone ring so he left a message .When he did get a hold of me around 11am he whated to let me know he made it there. He talked to his kids. We also found out are Uncle Frank won the World Poker Tournament this morning . he won 219,562.00. Well that was my morning
Around 1pm I started working outside. Julia whated to go swimming. So i had to blow the pool up.She was having fun till the dogs went in the pool with her. Daniel this afternoon played basketball. he is learning how to play. he has fun learning new outside sports. That was my afternoon .
OK it's night . SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! I watched my shows ,Ice Road Truckers,and Army Wives.
I so feel for Roxy on the show. I just pray I never get that call or my Best friend Michelle Never gets that call. Wow I can't forget all of the Army wives. Well that was my night .
OK i forget to put this in . i talk to my Sister and she told my that my Cousin Chris also my Twin got 18yrs in prison. For cashing a Lottery ticket for his wife. He wife didn't tell him that she stoled it. So all i have to say is what else can go wrong. When I found this out I will tell you i cried for the 5Th time today. Well the 1st time I cried was when I woke up and seen I missed Davids call. 2ND time was when my friend Brittany had her son and Tristen wasn't there for her. 3rd time I cried was when I talked to my cousin Debbie called and she told me that she loves me and well help me if I need her. 4Th time was watching Army Wives ,and the 5Th time well you know .
MISS YOU ALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haven't heard from ya I'm getting worried whats going on?
Post a Comment