Monday, June 30, 2008

First day back to wok

My day started off at 6:15am today.I told myself that i was going to make it thought this work day . Well all was fine till i headed out the door. My phone rang it was David calling to see how everything was going. I told him we were fine which it's OK. Just trying to get thought the morning.
Well now I'm on y lunch 12:40. All i did for lunch today is sit in my truck and try to stay awake. I can tell you its going to be a early night for me . Now I'm off and it is 5 so i have to go home and make dinner for my kids.
OK night time. We are not doing allot. We are all doing are owe thing. The kids are playing on cartoon network, Mel is downstairs,and well me I'm writing this blog and after this I'm going to take a shower and go to bed .
Well that was my day . I hope that tomorrow is better

No comments: