I woke up late todat but still made it to work on time. When I got to work there were people working on the parking lot so we had to park in the grass. Ms Lafairiss was not happy about us having to park in the grass. They weren't suppost to work on the parking lot till Thursday and Friday when we are closed.
Ok i'mfinally on break and it's 2pm. My lunch was suppost to be at 1pm. You see how much they care if we get are breaks are not . I really think it is crazy to take a break this late spesail if you get off at 5. As you can tell my work day is not going good. I would rather be at home with my kids right now. But thats not going to happen till 5 .
Off work heading home. Mel has dinner done already . So all i have to do is go home annd eat .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment