Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 2-5 Crazy days

OK July 2 i worked 8-5, When I was off I went to the hospital to see my friend Brittany and her baby. When was on my way home I checked my voice mail. I had 1 from my mom telling me that my Sister Daniel had her baby early. She had another boy. She named him Drew, he was born at 3:33pm , he weighted in at 7lb 11oz, 20 1/2 in long and a head full of black hair.

July 3rd I worked half a day. We cleaned all the classrooms that we didn't have kids in. We also moved toys that we weren't using out to the shed for storage. When i got home I toke a nap. The ids played outside most of the day which was good for me . I had time to relax .

July 4Th I went to the Junction City Carnival. We had fun we watched BMX bikes and stayed to watch the fireworks it was an awesome day . We meet up with 2 of my friends . Kristen from work and Jamie a wife from the unit.

July 5Th well i woke up at 10. Got on the computer and talked to David for about a hour . He was getting ready for bed. He said he hasn't sleeping that good because he misses the kids and me. He is doing OK he is counting down to his r&r . He trys to IM or call every other day . We really do miss him . i told him that my heart is breaking because it don't have him in it right now with him being so far away. But he knows I LOVE HIM ....

1 comment:

My Two Army Brats said...

Well written I love the last paragraph. Sometimes we need to remind ourselves of the love we have for them when they aren't here to feel it. I miss Kirke bad I know what you're going through!